Hello Coffee Lovers out there!!!
If you are an ardent coffee lover like me, viola!
Wish you a Happy International Coffee Day.
What best way to unwind after a long Monday than to have a steaming cuppa?
On this occasion of Coffee Day let’s get to know a few quirky and interesting anecdotes on coffee!
1. The aroma of coffee itself is enough to keep you awake without even drinking it. Now you know why when you breath in that freshly brewed coffee, your senses seem to wake up.
2. Drinking coffee reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes and many other diseases. Its not me who is saying this, but studies have shown this. All the more reason to keep the cuppa coming.
3. The world’s most expensive variety of coffee(which can cost upto $600 per pound) is made from coffee beans eaten and then excreted by a Sumatran wild cat. It’s popular in Indonesia. EWWW.. but it’s true🤔
4. Coffee is the second-most popular traded commodity; the first being oil.
5. Coffee was the first food item to be freeze dried.
6. Coffee is actually a fruit.
7. Brazil is the world’s leading producer of coffee, with more than four billion coffee trees.
Offf to enjoying my steaming brewwww ☕☕
Hope you enjoyed my small coffee break😊
Are you a coffee/chai person??
Let me know any interesting coffee anecdotes you know of.
Until next time, take care.