Hello beautiful people out there!
Today I am doing a review on one of the products that I have been wanting to try for quite some time. I have a love for Kajals, Eye liners and gel liners(You get the feeling, right?)
This time I went ahead and purchased the L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H Profound Black from Nykaa
Price- Rs 800
But due to a offer at Nykaa I got this beauty just for Rs. 552(OMG! What a deal)
It comes in a small round bottle jar and has a applicator brush with it. I won’t go into the details of product description and ingredients list because I believe the eCommerce sites do a pretty good job at it.
The brush is quite slim and does the job pretty well.
Let me directly jump into what I found great about this product and what not so great.
- The liner is super creamy and has a very smooth gliding texture and doesn’t require much effort to glide on skin and dries pretty fast.
- It claims to stay on for 36 hours but I have not put it on for that long because then I would have to sleep with my liner on (which obviously will be the last thing to do- sleep with my make up on!)
- I have tried it a couple of times and the maximum time I have kept it on my eyes is for 10 hours. I will update you guys when I have kept it for longer.
- One more plus point I found for this liner is it doesn’t smudge. For some like me, who has oily skin, I sometimes get smudges edges on the outer corner of my eyes where the kajal or eyeliner seems to not stay put together. I did not find this for the product.
- The only negative I have found about this product is the applicator brush . Its good for doing winged look but its difficult to get sharp wings with this brush. So, if you are someone who loves her winged liner looks, I would suggest to invest in a sharper/ more precision brush to get the sharp tips.
Let me share one finished look with you guys-
I will be doing a blog on how to create this look. Stay tuned!
I hope you guys found this article informative and useful.
#This is not a Sponsored post.